1. 29th AIC of AIPEU Group ‘C’ will be held at Thiruvananthapuram from 10.03.2013 to 12.03.2013 (10th to 12th March 2013). Formal notice for the AIC will be issued shortly.
2. Central Working Committee meeting of AIPEU Group ‘C’ will be held at Thiruvananthapuram on 09.03.2013. ie. One day prior to the AIC.
3. Delegates, visitors and CWC members are requested to book their up and down tickets in November, 2012 itself. As there will be heavy rush of tourists to Kerala during March, it will be very difficult to get confirmed train tickets, if not booked in November itself.
4. Receiption Committee under the leadership of our CHQ President Com. M. Krishnan is making excellent arrangements for the AIC. Adv. K. Chandrika, the Hon’bel Mayor of Thiruvananthapuram Corporation is the Chairperson of the Reception Committee. Com. Jacob Thomas, the Circle Treasurer of P-3 Union is the General Convenor (09447440521)
5. Delegate/Visitor fee for the AIC is fixed as Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One thousand only) per delegate/visitor. Nobody will provided with food or accommodation without remitting the delegate fee. Delegates/visitors without badge will not be admitted in the AIC venue.
6. A mammoth rally and public meeting will be organized on 11.03.2013.i.e. the second day evening between 3 PM to 6 PM.
7. An attractive souvenir will be released in connection with the AIC to commemorate it. CHQ has already sent the minimum number of souvenir tariff and order forms to all Circle/Divisional Branch Secretaries. Please collect advertisement for maximum amount. 30% commission will be paid to those who are collecting the souvenir.
8. During the conference from 10th to 12th March 2013, delegates will not be allowed to leave the Conference Venue. Sightseeing tour may be arranged either before the commencement of the AIC or after the conclusion of the AIC. World famous tourist places Kanyakumari (4 hours journey) Kovalam beach (30 minutes) Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple (within City) Shanghumugham beach (City) Varkala Beach (1 hour) Alappuzha Back water boating (4 hours) Kochi (5 hour) Munnar Hill Resort (8 hours) etc. etc. are all in and around Thiruvananthapuram. Tourist are calling Kerala as the “God’s own country”. Minimum 5 to 7 days extra will be required to visit all the above tourist places.
9. Reception Committee will be sending separate circulars/bulletins to all Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries and CWC members separately from Thiruvananthapuram. Please follow all the instructions of Reception Committee strictly.
10. This time, we have planned to send the draft copy of the Biennial report well in advance to all the divisions with the request to convene General Body meetings; discuss and debate the report; bring concerete constructive and collective suggestions from your branch. Similarly the Credential form will also be sent to all well in advance to avoid wastage of time in the AIC for compiling such information. We desire to use the AIC a very purposeful one for effective discussions and planning of the future.