- Postal Board has sent the proposal for introducing Health Insurance Scheme to GDS, to Finance Ministry for approval.
- GDS Bonus ceiling limit raising – Finance Ministry has again returned the file with adverse comments.
- Casual Labourers Committee recommendations have been considered by the Postal Board and proposal of the Postal Board is being sent to Finance Ministry for approval.
- Kerala CAT also directed the Department to communicate its decision on the Casual Labour committee’s recommendations to the CAT.
- Mass Dharna will be conducted in front of all Divisional offices on 28.05.2013 demanding immediate settlement of GDS demands.
- The Dharna will be organized by AIPEU-GDS (NFPE) and NFPE.
Monday, 27 May 2013
GDS AND CASUAL LABOUR LATEST NEWS
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment